Nov. 14, 2016
It is no big surprise that I like posting about school, and I have written many posts in order to help out any struggling kids and teens who may need help. If you want to view some of my other posts, just check out all of my pages, and you should find quite a few.
So, back to my current post. I thought it would be helpful to post some must-have school supplies, just in case anybody wants some help with that. Before you even think about what you want to get, you first have to find out how you are going to get your supplies. I’ll link some cool online stores, as well as some shops you can also travel to, if they are near you.
- Home Depot
- Walmart/Dollar Store
Those are just a few places that you can purchase some sweet school supplies, and after you have decided which one you want to use, you are ready to start making a list!
Most schools give out a list at the end of the year or over the summer to all of the students. On this list are the bare minimum, the lowest of requirements. But if you want to go above and beyond, then these stores are a great place to start!
- One of the first things that you want to purchase is a planner. I have posted about planner organization before, so I won’t go too in-depth about it. If you want to learn more, just click here.
- You are also going to want some cool pencils. Plain, wooden, yellow pencils are no match for these holographic writing utensils!
- Pens are also a must. You don’t have to splurge on them for them to be nice, just get a cheap ten-pack and smack some wash tape on them!
- A good backpack is a essential. Jan sport makes some awesome ones, and I think i linked a list of some of the best backpacks in my student organization post, which I’ll link here.
- Highlighters are also a must-have essential, and boy do I have a treat for you! If you scroll back up to where I linked some websites, you will see the Yoobi website. I also talked about the highlighters they make in this post.
I hope that you enjoyed this post, and don’t forget to comment your thoughts and suggestions and also click that follow button so that you always know when I post!